Enjoy your Monday morning coffee while meeting other parents and caregivers with similar age children, breakfast and a music class for babies, toddlers and preschoolers in Golden, Colorado
Here in Kind Habits We help parents better enjoy the experience of parenthood.
We celebrate your successes as you learn to understand your children while providing a safe and welcoming place to spark connection and shared experience with other parents.
That’s why we create this fun, interactive space when you can enjoy your breakfast and coffee and your child can enjoy a super fun music class with Miss Stephenie followed by playground time before nap time. We have all your Monday morning planned out! Win win!!!
Grandmas, grandpas and nannies are welcome!
We are working to keep everyone safe by reducing the size of the class to allow for more social distancing, ventilating the classroom before and during the class, requiring masks for everyone age 3 and older and offering outdoor classes (when weather permitted)
Our breakfast will be set up inside with the option to eat outside depending on the weather. Same with the classes. If the weather is nice we can do the music class at the park. Outdoor classes will remain mask optional.
- Please register all children that will be attending class. Be sure that your children’s age is entered correctly.
- Tuition is only refundable until 3 days before the first class. No credits or refunds will be issued after the first day of class.
- Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Kind habits reserves the right to cancel the class if there is not a minimum enrollment of 7 children.
Price per the month of November $150.00 (5 classes total)
– Breakfast for ONE adult including coffee or tea.
– A 30 minutes Music class for ONE* baby, toddler or preschooler every Monday of November directed by Miss Stephanie, board certified music therapist and early childhood educator (we can offer 2 separate classes depends on how many people sign up) Add the coupon* for sibling discount. Check below.
– Play time at the playground after class and social time with more coffee and great people in the community.
* Check the discount coupon to sign up for more than one child (same household). Put the number of kids and add them to the cart. Then write the coupon code in the box and the cart will automatically give you the discount.
Coupon code : TWOKIDS
About the teacher
Stephanie Sprenger is an early childhood music therapist with 20 years of experience teaching music classes for babies, toddlers, preschoolers, and their caregivers. She is also the producer of Listen To Your Mother Boulder, and is a freelance writer and editor who publishes essays about motherhood. She lives in Arvada with her husband and two daughters, ages 10 and 15.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.