Enjoy your Monday morning coffee while meeting other parents and caregivers with similar age children, breakfast and a music class for babies, toddlers and preschoolers in Golden, Colorado
Here in Kind Habits We help parents better enjoy the experience of parenthood.
We celebrate your successes as you learn to understand your children while providing a safe and welcoming place to spark connection and shared experience with other parents.
That’s why we create this fun, interactive space when you can enjoy your breakfast and coffee and your child can enjoy a super fun music class with Miss Stephenie followed by playground time before nap time. We have all your Monday morning planned out! Win win!!!
Grandmas, grandpas and nannies are welcome!
Our breakfast will be set up inside with the option to eat outside depending on the weather. Same with the classes. If the weather is nice (that is what we are planning ;)) we can do the music class at the park. Outdoor will be our first option, but you never know in Colorado, so we will be prepared to be inside too.
- Please register all children that will be attending class. Be sure that your children’s name and age is entered correctly.
- Tuition is only refundable until 3 days before the first class of the month. No credits or refunds will be issued after the first day of class.
- Siblings under 12 months old are free.
- Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Kind habits reserves the right to cancel the class if there is not a minimum enrollment of 8 children.
Price per the month of May $130.00
– Breakfast for one adult including coffee and/or tea.
– A 30 minutes Music class for ONE* Toddler or preschooler. directed by Miss Stephanie, board certified music therapist and early childhood educator (we can offer 2 separate classes depends on how many people sign up)
Add the coupon* for sibling discount. Check below. Siblings under 1 year old are free.
– Play time at the playground after class and social time with more coffee and great people in the community.
* Check the discount coupon to sign up for more than one child (same household). Put the number of kids and add them to the shoping cart. Then write the coupon code in the coupon code box and the cart will automatically give you the discount.
Coupon code : TWO
Siblings 12 months old or under are FREE
About the teacher
Stephanie Sprenger is an early childhood music therapist with 20 years of experience teaching music classes for babies, toddlers, preschoolers, and their caregivers. She is also the producer of Listen To Your Mother Boulder, and is a freelance writer and editor who publishes essays about motherhood. She lives in Arvada with her husband and two daughters, ages 10 and 15.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.